The time has come to show off what you got. You think you have the best burger, French toast, steak, or taco recipe? Time to prove it. Introducing the First Annual, “Great Griddle Off”.
This is how it is going to work. There will be 5 categories. Overall, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Desserts/Sides. We, the Blackstone Chefs, will choose our favorite recipe per category, and then we will post them in a few weeks. Breakfast vs Breakfast, lunch vs lunch, Dinner vs dinner, and Desserts/Sides vs Desserts/Sides. They will be posted on the same day, at the same time, and the recipe with the most likes across the two platforms will win that category. What do you win you ask? (Really Excitedly) An exclusive, limited production, high quality, great griddle off apron!
The overall category is each of our favorite recipes that were entered. Alongside the apron, they will receive the GOLDEN SPATULA.
To enter, all you have to do is post the recipe on Instagram or Facebook using the #greatgriddleoff hashtag with your original recipe and picture in the post! Make sure you get your entries in by the 30th of August!
Good Luck Griddle nation. Now get to work.
Rules and Regulations:
- Entrant must be aged 18 years or older.
- Entrant must be a resident of the Contiguous US.
- Entrant must be an original recipe.
- Entrant must post entry on Instargam and Facebook using the #greatgriddleoff hashtag.
- Entrant must have recipe detailed in the post, and an image of the finished product.
- Entrants recipe must be cooked on a Blackstone Griddle.
- One Entry per category
- *Sides/desserts/ Others
- Only entries submitted between August 10th 11:59 PST- August 30th 11:59 PST will be considered.
- By entering you give the sponsor (Blackstone Products/ North Atlantic Imports, LLC) unrestricted use your recipe(s) and provided image(s) submitted entry which includes the right to publish your recipe and any other information provided worldwide in all print and electronic media (now or hereafter existing) without time limitation, and the right to include your name and hometown (e.g., city and state) in connection therewith.
- Sponsor reserves the right to edit, modify, translate, reproduce and distribute the submitted material in any medium and in any manner as it deems appropriate. Sponsor tests selected recipes and reserves the right to alter them as it deems appropriate. Sponsor may contact you via phone or email regarding your submission.
- Sponsor tests selected recipes and reserves the right to alter them as it deems appropriate. Sponsor may contact you via phone or email regarding your submission.
- Sponsor may contact you via phone or email regarding your submission.
- To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and any entrant expressly waives any and all such rights.
The Official Brand Chefs of the Sponsor (Nate, CJ, Todd, and Desiree) all will choose 5 recipes. The one they liked best overall, and then one from each other category.
Sponsor will post them on social media and tell them to like the ones that they want to win. The post with the highest amount of likes on Facebook and Instagram in 24 hours is the champion. (repeat for each Category ending with overall champion)
1st place Overall Winner will receive a Gold Plated Spatula Trophy, Custom Apron, recipe on website, and social media shout out.
The Four (4) Category winners will receive a Custom Apron, recipe on website, and social media shout out.
Remaining Twenty (20) finalists recipes will be posted on website and social media shout out.